Status
Not open for further replies.

GreasyGamer

User name: GreasyGamer

Minecraft Username. GreasyGamer

Ban reason. Unfair advantage

Which staff member banned you? anticheat

Length of your ban. 3 days

Explain why you think we should unban you? I was butterfly clicking [18 cps], Sorry I was not knewing that butterfly click is not allowed

Additional Information. You can contact me here, my discord name --> GreasyGamer#0259

DreamBoiii

Staff
Tier I
DreamBoiii
DreamBoiii
Mod
butterfly clicking is allowed. but you were double clicking (as you told me) what is not allowed.

chirag5

Tier I
Tier I
chirag
chirag
Tier I
yep. he is right the Lag was like insane at the time we both were fighting in skywars and there was like a lag for 30 seconds, i was frozen for 30 seconds and then boom he got banned. idk abt reach but i can say about the lag. like 30 seconds i was frozen and i think he must have hit me during the lag and i must have moved again and again. so the ac might have banned him for that...

Last edited:

CrazyMunkey

yep. he is right the Lag was like insane at the time we both were fighting in skywars and there was like a lag for 30 seconds, i was frozen for 30 seconds and then boom he got banned. idk abt reach but i can say about the lag. like 30 seconds i was frozen and i think he must have hit me during the lag and i must have moved again and again. so the ac might have banned him for that...
u r right there has been a lot of insane random lag spikes today

DreamBoiii

Staff
Tier I
DreamBoiii
DreamBoiii
Mod
Nameqq, just adding in because of the 1.16 support (before the lag was fixed) the server did keep having lag spikes for like 10 seconds what could have caused the reach checks to false flag and yet ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.