Here you will find multiple guides made by our team to help you with some aspects of RandomCraft!
(p.s we like the one that says "How to apply for staff")
Step 1: Open up your minecraft launcher.
Step 2: Go to the multiplayer tab.
Step 3: Click on "Add Server"
Step 4: Write "Play.RandomCraft.Org" in the server address tab.
Step 5: Click done.
Step 6: click on the server and press connect
Step 7: DONE!
First off you need to make sure you meet our staff requirements.
What are they you might ask?
- You need to have met the age of 15 years old.
- A working microphone is needed.
- You also need to have the ability to record videos in at least 30 FPS.
(If any help is needed setting up a recording software, then a member of the admin team will assist you once you are accepted into the staff team)
Secondly, you need to create a forums account.
- Head over to the forums by clicking this link "https://forums.randomcraft.org/"
- Then click on register and create your account.
After that, you need to click on "Helper Applications".
Then all you have to do is click "apply" and fill in the format!
(Make sure you fill out the answers to the best of your ability)
- Please contact us to apply for a partnership (Content Creators only)
- 10,000 Subscribers
- Above 5,000 monthly views.
- 1,000 Subscribers
- Total 5,000 views.
Some exceptions might be made so feel free to apply in a ticket if you are close to those requirements!