Become one of us today, click to join!

Unbanned Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed77

Minecraft Username.
Ahmed77

Ban reason.
it was written "Ban Evasion" but i didn't do anything wrong (no hacking , cheats or anything).

Which staff member banned you?
Vana_

Length of your ban.
it is a full month.

Explain why you think we should unban you?
Well firstly i didn't break any rule and secondly i didn't know i was getting banned i logged out because i was lagging and went watching youtube videos and the Admin (Vana_) thought i was evading the ban.

Additional Information.
I got nothing i just want to know the reason for my ban while i didn't do anything wrong.

Ahmed77

Oh now it makes total sense so Vana_ banned my brothers account and she used IP Ban. but that doesn't even let me play we both live in the same house and all. mynameisjeff_11 is my little brother i don't know what he did to get himself a ban but i am innocent and didn't do anything wrong and i didn't violate any server rules

Ahmed77

Well I don't know how to give you a solid evidence but I do remember that when me and my little brother were playing in the server (before we got banned) at the same time some people witnessed when we were playing because it is kinda impossible to play on 2 accounts at the same time doing mining , building and doing pvp and all i also can bring my brother and me in a discord call with you and all (and I talked to my brother and he said he was using speed hacks that's was the reason for his ban) he admitted it.

Ahmed77

Well I can bring him in a voice call with me and you and all I don't know any other way. Do you got any suggestions?

Ahmed77

I am in a hard position where I don't know how to prove my innocence. If you were in my place what can you give as a proof???

Status
Not open for further replies.