Click to Copy IP

Factions VI Map

Nickrey12

Staff
Helper
Nickrey12
Nickrey12
Mod
As the new season is approaching, I would like to point out a couple of changes than need to me made in my opinion.

First of all, I strongly believe Voting this map was one factor that kept the Factions behind as really few players voted for rewards that aren't worth wasting time voting for. I think next map needs a lot better rewards to satisfy players.

More suggestions about Voting=> https://www.randomcraft.org/threads/voting-vote.184/

Now about custom enchants, an addition that I surely liked in the game, has to get more balanced. To be specific, a lot of times spending 30lvl on a book
can grant you the same or a better book as spending lvl60 or lvl80 for enchantments. I don't disagree with this happening as long as it doesn't happen as often because right now it's way more worth spending 30lvl for books. Another thing I dislike about current ce is the rarity of some books while others are so common they are the only books you can get.

A series of events on held by the server could also attract more people. Such events could be PvP Tournaments or FFA and Building Battles. The winner would be awarded with a prize.

Now some of thecommunity's suggestions: -More /f warps
- Ban wither summoning/nerf wither skull drops
- A simpler spawn, built in the overworld/not built high in the sky where people drop to wz more - Money checks (paper that when right clicked gives the player the money it has written on)
- Enable all the ce
- Repair signs on spawn in exchange for money
- Mcmmo
- More quests on /quests and maybe /jobs addition
- /nick for donators
- Lose less power when offline (the rate of power lost when offline is a bit big)
- /disguise command with donators having a bigger variaty to choose from
- A bigger shop maybe /warp shop
-

Last edited:

BaccaCraft

God of all weebs
Admin
BaccaCraft
BaccaCraft
Admin
i agree with everything apart from "
"A simpler spawn, built in the overworld/not built high in the sky where people drop to wz more - Money checks (paper that when right clicked gives the player the money it has written on) , (Enable all the ce ) and (mcmmo) "