USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

FutureIndustries update

Well. Guys. I know it's been a while since I last said anything. But as you may know, my life is a living hell. To sum it up. Never. Ever. Ever. Even talk to a girl with borderline personalty disorder. You wanna know why? Because you'll get PTSD.

Anyways. Completely related to the situation but not going to elaborate. I'm likely going to jail within the next month. All my friends are all gone... Every single one. The entire town is against me...

Life just isn't fair. Life just isn't fair. LIFE JUST ISN'T FAIR. IT'S JUST ISN'T FAIR. :((

Just... Expressing my thoughts. Expressing them...

I have nobody. I HAVE NOBODY. They took them all away. I'm a laughing stock of my town. Their isn't a day that goes by where I don't cry.

They bullied me in HS. Now they're bullying me again. They're BULLYING ME AGAIN. They punish me more and more.... I... I'm so sad. I'm just a guy with special needs. They take advantage of me man. THEY GAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON PTSD. I had flight and fight responses for a month. The flashbacks. The flashbacks. I remember them. Oh... Oh....

Well. I just don't know what to say. I haven't really talked to a real person or anybody meaningful in months. I'm no longer anything like my old self.